Klima-Therm’s range of fan coil units boast the highest quality, energy efficiency and performances compliant with the strictest standards. Long-lasting design, safety and ease of installation are all features that, combined with our decades of experience, ensure clients get the right solution.
Whether exposed or in a false ceiling, we can offer aesthetically pleasing, smart and versatile fan coils to suit the application.
Our range includes options for heating and cooling, in two and four-pipe configuration with duties from 0.5 kW to 13 kW, and ducted units capable of dealing with high pressures with duties from 2.5 kW up to 31 kW.
Fan coil unit types
Exposed: Slim, low height ‘designer’ solutions, ideal for where the fan coil unit is visible and needs to be aesthetically pleasing.
Concealed/chassis/ducted: Hidden in the ceiling, floor, service voids or wall cavity.
Cassette: Combining the fan coil unit with the air distribution function to remove the need for extra ductwork – ideal for applications where space is a premium.
Energy saving fan coil units
Energy saving features include brushless motors with inverter managed by dedicated controls, allowing for extremely low electrical absorption and a continuous modulation of air flow, constantly adjusting to meet the specific energy needs in the room.
- 0-10Vdc control signal.
- Low mechanical resistance and low overheating.
- Wide range of fan speed regulation, especially at the lowest revolutions.
- Continuous regulation of the fan speeds, (0-100%).
- Energy saving: electrical absorption reduced by up to 70%.
- Higher efficiency: possibility to adapt the air volume and the capacities accordingly to the real room loads.
- Higher comfort: reduced oscillation of temperature and relative humidity in the room.
- Extremely quiet: operation at low revolutions.
- Reduced wear and higher reliability.
- Long motor life.
Control to suit your needs
Fan coils can be combined with different controls; from traditional mechanical or microprocessor controls to innovative digital options that can be integrated to the Building Automation System.
Controls can be used in residential and public buildings in order to fully manage the water terminal units – fan coils, cassettes and high pressure ducted units – easily programmed and configured for every different type of system.
- Easy install
- Option to co-ordinate multiple terminal units
- Adaptable to the most varied management needs
- Constant monitoring
- Accurate diagnostics, reducing management costs
- 360-degree energy-saving by controlling each unit function
- Possibility to manage the supervision system remotely, via smartphone or tablet.
Innovations in Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
Our partner, Rhoss, has set new indoor comfort standards by improving the cleanliness of the air intake through broad-spectrum biocide filtration.
A new way to treat the air that we breathe every day in indoor environments, biocidal filtration ensures that microbiological contamination is removed, without requiring additional solutions to be installed or existing systems to be modified.
How does biocidal filtration work?
Biocidal filtration refers to a combination of granular filtration (conventional) and inactivation of the organic load (innovative) as the air passes through the filtration medium.
This process is achieved using an appropriately functionalised and safe bio-polymer that is widely available in nature, is biocompatible, non-toxic and has intrinsic infection preventing properties.
Biocidal filtration can be used with air handling units and added into some fan coil unit models. The Air’Suite filter can either be supplied already fitted in the fan coil or retrofitted to an existing unit on site, replacing the existing filter.
All of our fan coil units can be equipped with a wide range of accessories, depending on the project requirements, including:
- Additional coils
- Electric heaters
- Shut off valves
- Condensate pumps
- Plenums – with or without spigots.
Get in touch with us to discuss your fan coil unit project requirements.